What is MAXILUBE?
MAXILUBE Antifriction Metal Treatment was developed over several years at Crawford Farms in Sanger, California. The plan was to make machinery run on less fuel and not break down as often. The Crawford Family's combined farming and trucking operations provided the perfect place to develop, test, and prove MAXILUBE under actual working conditions.
The antifriction metal treatment results were so good that MAXILUBE quickly spread into a wide range of applications. Our customer list soon included food processing and packing plants, manufacturing facilities, and transportation of high-performance race cars quickly demonstrated that treated engines could win races and last more than three times as long as engines without MAXILUBE.
Provable cost-effective benefits have paid off for many loyal MAXILUBE customers, some with use histories going back more than 20 years. Our most important marketing tool is the "word-of-mouth referral", so MAXILUBE makes customer satisfaction its top priority!
MAXILUBE be used as and for:
- anti friction metal treatment for bearings and compressors
- antifriction metal treatment for engines and motors
- anti-friction metal treatment for gear boxes / gearboxes
- automobiles and trucks
- farm equipment, stationary equipment, even food packaging equipment.
- transmissions, hydraulic systems, and wheel bearings
- universal and c/v joints
- pillow-block bearings and steering units
- cooling and refrigeration systems
- conveyors, transfer cases and more.
If it has friction points, MAXILUBE can be used in it.
available in quantities ranging from 8 ounces to a 55 gallon drum.
FOR MORE MAXILUBE INFORMATION, CALL: